Clean a Crock pot or Slow Cooker
You will need Water, Distilled White Vinegar and Baking Soda.
- Fill Slow Cooker with Tap Water to cover the grime.
- Then add one cup of distilled white vinegar for a 6 Quart Crock pot.
- Slowly add some Baking Soda (a spoonful at a time). Let bubbles die down before each spoonful. A cupful in total should do the trick.
- Turn on crock pot to low setting. Cover and set for about 4 hours.
- Let Crock Pot cool before touching and then empty out the concoction and wash in the sink with soapy water. Stubborn grime should now come off nicely.
- Rinse and let it dry.
Credit goes to https://lifeshouldcostless.com/2012/12/lifechanging-healthy-way-to-clean-that.html for this tip.