Cleaning through Coronavirus in Calgary
Open for Cleaning through Coronavirus and beyond.
We are an essential cleaning business in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, Okotoks and beyond. During the pandemic and after, Dang Good Carpet and Furnace Cleaning will continue to remain open. We will be carrying out Cleaning Services through COVID-19 and into the next pandemic. We help businesses prepare for a return to work with our various Sanitization Processes. However, we have taken some strict measures to help mitigate any spread of infection to ourselves and our customers. See further down for details.
An Essential Cleaning Service in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere and Okotoks Alberta.
Dang Good Carpet and Furnace Cleaning is an Essential Service. They come under Other Services in the Janitorial and Cleaning Services Category mentioned in the Government Article: Guidance on Essential Services and Functions in Canada During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In outlining these services, we are not in any way suggesting that they are necessary for those in fear of catching COVID-19. Nor would we make any claim that booking these services would kill the disease or prevent you from getting it. We are purely stating that we continue to offer these services, most of which we have always provided.
An Sanitization and Disinfection Services during the Pandemic and beyond
COVID-19 Cleaning Sanitization Service Calgary
We have added one additional sanitization service because our customers frequently ask for it, and we wanted to accommodate their needs. Disinfection Services in some homes and businesses may be a matter of common sense or perceived as an added precaution.
Please see our Dedicated Sanitization Page for more information on our sanitation and disinfection processes.
In addition, you can find more on the Government of Canada Website on COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting.
Processes to keep Staff and Customers safe during COVID-19 Pandemic
- If anyone in the home is sick with COVID-19, we require appointments to be re-scheduled until our customers are safely out of Quarantine or Isolation.
- We are asking all Staff and Customers to confirm that they do not have any symptoms of the COVID-19.
- They must also confirm that they have not been around anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in any recent situation that might have exposed them to the disease in a significant way.
- Staff and Customers must confirm that they have adhered to Alberta's recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Staff will not be shaking hands with our Customers.
- We ask our customers to vacate their homes while we are cleaning wherever this is reasonably possible to do. Of course, that becomes easier to do in warmer weather, but even sitting in the car during this time would help.
- Please note we will not clean a property that is full of people. We ask that we interact with just one person at the most. Ideally, the premises should be empty at the time of cleaning.
- Dang Good is honouring Social Distancing – Keeping 6 feet apart from our Customers. We ask our customers to respect Social Distancing.
- Our staff are wearing Protective Masks and Gloves, and we are also procuring head coverings (hairnets), Protective Goggles and Face Shields for those customers or staff that want extra protection.
- Our staff sanitize their separate indoor shoes between jobs. In addition, we are procuring disposable shoe covers for anyone that requests them.
- For those that have additional concerns, we are procuring Isolation Gowns too.
- All PPE Equipment is either disposed of or sanitized after use (when the equipment is reusable).
- Staff must adhere to all personal hygiene recommendations, such as frequent hand-washing or hand sanitizing when hand-washing is not easy.
- Staff are frequently reminded not to touch their faces. Face wipes are available too.
- We sanitize cleaning equipment between jobs.
- After each job, we regularly clean vehicle and office touchpoints (such as door handles, switches, and electronics) with disinfectant wipes.
- There will be contact-less payment processes for those that want it. We will be asking for credit card details and keying them into an online system. Please be advised that we will not store credit card information. Using a Credit Card Machine on-site is optional, but we caution you to wash your hands immediately afterwards.
- Our staff are required to agree to all the above policies.
Feel free to Share our Dang Good Blog Post: “Cleaning through Coronavirus In Calgary".
#CleaningThroughCoronavirus #CleaningThroughCOVID #CleaningThroughCOVID19 #COVID-19 #Pandemic