Cleaning through Coronavirus COVID-19
We continue to stay Open for Cleaning through the pandemic and beyond.
We are an essential cleaning business in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, Okotoks and beyond. During the Pandemic and after, Dang Good Carpet and Furnace Cleaning continues to remain open. We will be Cleaning through COVID-19 and into the next pandemic. We help businesses prepare for a return to work with our various Sanitization Processes. However we have some strict measures in place to help mitigate any spread of infection to ourselves and our customers. See further down for details.
An Essential Service in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere and Okotoks Alberta.
Whilst Cleaning Services are not explicitly listed on the Alberta Essential Services List during the COVID-19 outbreak, they are referenced under ‘Other Essential Services’ in the category: “Businesses that support the safe operations of residences and essential businesses”
In addition, we come under the category of Janitorial and Cleaning services in the Government Article: Guidance on Essential Services and Functions in Canada During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
• Disinfection (Residential and Commercial Sanitation Cleaning Services)
• Carpet Cleaning with Carpet Sanitization
• Furnace and Duct Cleaning with Sanitization of the Duct Work
• Upholstery Cleaning with Sanitization
In outlining these services, we are not in any way suggesting that they are necessary for those in fear of catching the Coronavirus COVID-19. Nor would we make the claim that booking these services would kill the disease or prevent you from getting it. We are purely stating that we continue to offer these services, most of which we have always offered. We have however, added one additional sanitization service because we have found our customers to be frequently asking for it and we wanted to accommodate their needs. Disinfection Services in some homes and businesses may simply be a matter of common sense or perceived as an added precaution.
For more information on our sanitation and disinfection processes, please see our Dedicated Sanitization Page.
- If anyone in the home is quarantined or self isolating appointments will be re-scheduled until our customers are safely out of Quarantine or Isolation.
- We are asking all Staff and Customers to confirm that they do not have any symptoms of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
- They must also confirm that they have not been around anyone that is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in any recent situation that might have exposed them to the disease in a significant way.
- Staff and Customers must confirm that they have been adhering to all recommended social distancing guidelines in Alberta.
- Staff will not be shaking hands with our Customers.
- We are asking our customers to vacate their home while we are in it cleaning wherever this is reasonably possible to do. As the warmer weather sets in that should become easier to do but even sitting in the car during this time would help.
- Please note we will not clean a property that is full of people. We ask that we interact with just one person at the most. Ideally the premises should be empty at the time of cleaning.
- Dang Good is honoring Social Distancing – Keeping 6 feet apart from our Customers. We ask our customers to respect Social Distancing
- Our Staff are wearing Protective Masks and Gloves and we are also procuring head coverings (hairnets), Protective Goggles and Face Shields for those customers or staff that want extra protection.
- Our Staff have separate indoor shoes which are sanitized in between jobs. In addition we are procuring disposable shoe covers for anyone that requests they be used.
- For those that have additional concerns we are procuring Isolation Gowns too.
- All PPE Equipment is either disposed of or sanitized after use, (if the equipment is designed to be reused).
- Staff are required to adhere to all personal hygiene recommendations such as frequent hand-washing and using hand sanitizer where hand-washing is not so easy.
- Staff are frequently reminded not to touch their faces. Face wipes are available too.
- All cleaning equipment is sanitized between jobs.
- Vehicle and Office touch points such as door handles, switches and electronics are wiped with disinfectant wipes regularly and after each job.
- There will be contact-less payment processes for those that want it. We will be asking for credit card details and keying them into an online system. Please be advised that Credit Card information will not be stored. Using a Credit Card Machine on-site is optional but we caution you to wash your hands immediately afterwards.
- Our Staff are required to agree to all the above policies.
Feel free to Share our Dang Good Blog Post: “Cleaning through Coronavirus COVID-19".
#CleaningThroughCoronavirus #CleaningThroughCOVID #CleaningThroughCOVID19 #COVID-19 #Pandemic